- Associate Professor Greg Goodman, Dermatologist of over 20 years, is a global speaker in aesthetic medicine and is on various advisory boards for Merz, Allergan and Galderma.
- Greg has trained thousands of dermatologists, doctors, and nurses to perform injectable treatments.
- Associate Professor Goodman has been widely published in many peer reviewed journals across the globe.
- Greg is currently Chief of Surgery at the Skin and Cancer Foundation of Victoria and an associate professor at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
- Mike Clague, with over 13 years of experience in the medical aesthetic industry, has acted as a consultant in Asia to Allergan and is currently a Trainer for Galderma in Australia and New Zealand.
- Mike has performed business coaching duties for many clinics across the Asia Pacific Region. Mike has grown clinics across Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines with a mixture of internal and external clinic processes.
- Mike has presented "practice growth strategies" sessions at conferences such as: Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons Non-Surgical Conference, New Zealand Social of Cosmetic Medicine, Australian Society for Cosmetic Dermatology, and Galderma Aesthetic Symposium.